The GroSource Network (TGN) facilitates growth and advancement by resourcefully initiating real world social interactions. We create, promote, sponsor, and assist in specialized events and activities designed to enhance community connections with friends, clients, co-workers, and others who love to contribute to their community. The goal is to not only connect, but also maintain memorable and enjoyably beneficial connections. We understand there is a significant difference in associating with your local community and constructively and consistently engaging with your community along with creatively promoting goodwill and providing support.
We understand as a community our collective growth and welfare is dependent on our ability to work together towards the greater good, and we are devoted to facilitating the actions needed to achieve that objective. Therefore, our mission is to support the improvement of our communities through the active reinforcement of unity, campaigning for well-being, advocating for excellence, and fostering and maintaining positive relationships. We accomplish our mission by encouraging the positive development of our community and pledge to share the best resources, support systems, service providers, and volunteers willing to sincerely commit to assisting in making our community a strong supportive cohesive group.
Members/Users benefit by:
- Having a strong consumer advocate
- Being part of an exceptional community committed to excellence, growth, and promoting well-being
- Choosing from vetted and trusted businesses resources and services in their local area
- Sharing informative and beneficial consumer and community building information
- Participating in rewards, prizes, and gifts while promoting excellence
P.A.L. Clients benefit by:
- Actively staying connecting and staying connected with the community and current clients
- Positively impacting the community they serve
- Effectively promoting their continuous commitment towards excellence and creating long-term
satisfactory relationships within their local community
- Collaborating with, receiving beneficial feedback, and increasing client satisfaction and business
- Efficiently and intelligently using TGN resources to improve their business performance.
Meet The TGN Founders
Director of Campaigns & Events. She is the driving force behind making great things happen in the community through our events and activities. Her commitment and tenacity fuels our progress.
Connect with Dani
Vice President and wizard behind the curtain making all online magic happen. Our ability to capitalize on the technological advancements involving our existence via the web has been built on his knowledge and experience.
Connect with Roderick